Despite the massive breach where we found out that notes (where lots of people stored previous passwords) were not stored encrypted by Lastpass, I have stuck with them for years because its hard to switch services.

Recently I realized that both my wife and I were paying for 2 separate password manager services and we need to consolidate down to one.

Staying with LastPass and moving to a family account would only cost $4/m which is still 1/2 what we were paying combined.

Is there another manager that offers Apple, Android, and Browser based applications/plugins? Ideally also with an authentication app, though I can swap to any authentication if I need to so its just a nice to have.

• @infinitevalenceOP
    link
    English
    111 month ago

I like your suggestion, forwarded to partner. Also this way we both have to go through some pain to transfer and its not just them.

• @HessiaNerd@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      81 month ago

I moved from LastPass free to bitwarden paid. Very happy with the upgrade. I can manage my aging parents passwords and share joint account info with my spouse.l

• @calmluck9349@infosec.pub
      link
      fedilink
      31 month ago

Its not that painful. Just export from lastpass. I did when they brought up prices before the breach. The export at the time was just CSV so no photos came with it. I’m on Bitwarden now.

• fmstrat
      link
      fedilink
      English
      21 month ago

Big fan of BitWarden, hosted and self-hosted.