• ℛ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃
      link
      fedilink
      627 days ago

Thank you for the complement. I do believe I’m justified in telling people who believe I ought not to exist that they are, in fact, evil. If that’s a problem for you, so be it. You’re entitled to your opinion, doesn’t mean you have the right to face no criticism or judgement for your views. Just as you have the right to say such things to me.

• ℛ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃
          link
          fedilink
          327 days ago

And in a way, yes, “spite the haters” is a big part of it. Because the “haters” are in most cases actively abusing or discriminating against us, and we generally like to bring attention to such social issues. That’s the point of political comics. I’d hardly call pointing out evil people and bringing them up as a joke “arrogant.”

• ℛ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃
          link
          fedilink
          227 days ago

I’m just in a particularly chaotic mood, given your original tone on this matter… I can ensure you I’m perfectly capable of holding a normal, intellectual debate (although this isn’t the most convenient platform to do so). And yeah when people defend those who say my identity isn’t valid, the same people who’ve harassed me and abused me physically and mentally during my childhood, I’m likely to get a bit confrontational at times.

• @areyouevenreal@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      327 days ago

You’re the one who came here being combative over things that probably never happened. Someone matched or exceeded you’re level of combativeness and now you’re pissed?! Meanwhile people regularly say trans people aren’t real, or shouldn’t exist, and you completeley ignore that.