Picture of Difford and Tilbrook playing Hourglass since I didn’t take a picture of the guy who paid an admission fee to sit in a loud room and do crosswords on his phone.

• @TayamExplorer
    link
    English
    edit-2
    11 days ago

It’s hilarious that you

A. Got mad enough to post about it.

B. Considered disrespecting this person you know nothing about by posting a picture of them taken without their knowledge.

C. Lack the empathy or intellectual capacity to imagine a world in which they’re justified for their behaviour because you wanted the experience to go a certain preconceived way.

D. Still think you somehow have a point, when in fact your stewing is your own fault.

• @TayamExplorer
        link
        English
        111 days ago

Not saying anything? You mean like OP could have? Hypocrites will hypocrite.

• AlexanderESmith
      link
      fedilink
      211 days ago

A: I think you missed the point of this section of the fediverse. Check the name again. B: OP never said they considered doing that; posts normally come with images, but they didn’t have a picture of the mildly infuriating thing itself, so they posted this image instead. C: This is the worst take ever. The person on their phone during a dark-room performance is the one lacking empathy, and you are too since you can’t understand why this would be annoying. D: The. Whole. Point. Of this community is to vent about annoying things. Is everyone here that stews about some annoying person or thing just incomprehensible to you?

I checked your comment history and all you do is complain about other people’s comments (and most of your comments have been deleted by mods). Go back to Reddit if you just want to troll.