The mother told relatives she reached out to the school on Wednesday morning, warning of an emergency, the suspect’s aunt said Saturday.

Archived https://archive.ph/zC0Sa

• @ravhall
    link
    279 days ago

Any kind of mental health care would be acceptable at this point.

• MaeveOP
      link
      fedilink
      189 days ago

Georgia is a red state currently a purple state*. Kemp stole won the election from Abrams by campaign ads of him locking and loading.

*Edited

• @grue@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        209 days ago

Georgia is a purple state held hostage by GOP gerrymandering. We saved the damn Senate, remember?

• MaeveOP
          link
          fedilink
          79 days ago

I edited the post, and I feel your pain. I’m in a neighboring blood red.

• @ayyy@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        118 days ago

No, Kemp won the election by literally rigging the vote, then destroying evidence that the FBI specifically told him that he could not destroy. Then he certified his own victory, as the election commissioner. Since then he has faced no consequences because the United States is literally not a democracy.

• MaeveOP
            link
            fedilink
            08 days ago

I know. It’s why “stole” is strike through but the bit about Ms. Abrams isn’t.

This is wild. From memory, I know which comment your reply addresses. It shows up looking like you’re replying to my comment answering the person who asked why the FBI interviewed “the FATHER.” I contacted an admin about this issue, as two users have mentioned my look like they’re showing up in reply to the wrong comments. If/when they contact me, I’ll mention this.

• MaeveOP
                link
                fedilink
                28 days ago

Wow. It showed up on my notifications. It’s fine, though. It keeps the memory hole at bay and that’s important. Others either never knew or already forgot.

• MaeveOP
          link
          fedilink
          08 days ago

Sure. And he got a lot of voters with the commercials, too.

• @some_guy@lemmy.sdf.org
      link
      fedilink
      58 days ago

Florida approved chaplains in schools. I wouldn’t take that as an acceptable form of mental health care. Luckily, the fine folks at the Satanic Temple have expressed interest in sending their own chaplains, so the plan has stalled out a bit.