• @ravhall
    link
    -3913 hours ago

Hey now, don’t sell those wine moms short. They have a lot of built up rage, especially if they haven’t spoken to a manager in a while.

• Cethin
      link
      fedilink
      English
      2413 hours ago

This has to be one of the dumbest comments I’ve ever seen. Imagine being so entitled to insult people who are complaining, which is itself just you complaining. If they’re “wine moms who need to speak to the manager” then how sad must you be? At least they’re complaining to people with power. You’re just complaining about people who are tired of this shit.

I think you need to do some self-reflection and try to understand why you’re angry at these people. They aren’t the ones who have harmed you. Find the real issues rather than your bullshit of being angry at “others.”

• @ravhall
        link
        -2713 hours ago

Found the wine mom who can’t take a joke.

• @Fedizen@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          02 hours ago

Usually a joke includes, you know, a funny statement that is wedged into something truthfull.

Saying all these people are basically ‘Karen the wine mom’ becauss they’re protesting a newapaper laundering the image of somebody who promised to be a dictator and has frequent lapses in sanity… Idk man, maybe jokes aren’t your strength

• @ravhall
            link
            02 hours ago

I’m not the one who introduced the wine mom. I’m just the one who made a second joke. I assume you complained to the original comment?

• Cethin
          link
          fedilink
          English
          1912 hours ago

No, you didn’t. You just found the person who would call out how sad you are. I know it’s easier to just say it was a joke, but we all know better. You’re complaining about the wrong people.

• @ravhall
            link
            -1812 hours ago

It was just a joke. Complain to the person who said it first, not me, who kept the joke rolling.

• @unemployedclaquer@sopuli.xyz
              link
              fedilink
              English
              107 hours ago

Nah it’s not a joke and you’re not a mildly scandalous stand-up comic. You think a joke is two unlikely words juxtaposed in a controversial way.