Vague comment with the word centrist.

• Ensign_Crab@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 day ago

Yes, if I’m not responding to the entire comment, I quote what I’m responding to. It’s kind of the normal thing to do if you want to be clear about what you’re responding to.

I don’t know what you found vague about my comment. I thought it was pretty clear. I can explain it to you if you would like. You see, when a centrist sees someone say that Harris should reconsider the US’ unconditional support for Netanyahu and his genocide, they become angry. This is because, unique among all policies that centrists claim they support, genocide is the only one they don’t immediately abandon when they encounter pushback. It’s their only actual position. So when someone attacks that position, they’re attacking the entire centrist platform, which centrists equate with being a trump supporter.

I hope this was clear enough for you.

• ravhall
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        1 day ago

Ahhh, so you’re saying ML are centrists.

• ravhall
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                arrow-down
                ·
                15 hours ago

Clearly you’re the confused one now.

• ravhall
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    4 hours ago

No your position was pretty vague. I’m accusing ML of pretending to care about genocide when it helps their cause, but when it comes down to genocide in countries pretending to be communist, they deny deny deny.

But apparently you disagree with me. I’m guessing you also don’t think china has a problem with Uyghurs. Tiananmen Square? What’s that???

Lame.