This was a nice week for book reading. Don’t usually get this much time generally.

Finished The Last White Man by Mohsin Hamid. I didn’t like the writing style initially but got used to as I read along. It’s a small book, just a little more than 100 pages. An umm… interesting read.

Got my copy of The Frugal Wizard’s Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson. Really liked the book. It was a fun, light book. There was much less action than I was expecting, after reading the announcement of the book, but that didn’t make book any less enjoyable. Finished the book in two days, which I rarely get to do now.

Grave Peril by Jim Butcher. Book 3 of Dresden Files. I have just started it, but it’s the same Dresden Files. Nothing to say about that.

What have you been reading?

• @dresdenOPM
    link
    English
    111 months ago

The Goblin Emperor gets recommended a lot, let us know how you like it. As for The Giver, I haven’t read it either, the movie didn’t make me much interested in it, thought that could just be the fault of the movie.

Well, I haven’t gotten a time to read since I started the book, so maybe will reach that point soon!