I don't know how else to describe it. I'll start vaping, there's like 20-30 minutes of comeup, 5-30 minutes of euphoria, then everything just feels dull? like hazy and blah. If I vape less, there's less of the 'blah' feeling, but then reality feels harsh and stark.

i get the same thing with edibles generally, 1h comeup, 30-60 minutes of bliss, then 2-3 hrs of gray

anyone experience this; any help?

• @Zoldyck
    link
    English
    edit-2
    10 months ago

Addiction. A lot of people say, or think, or pretend cannabis isn’t addictive, but for many people it can be addictive as fuck.

• @deadtom@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      110 months ago

It isn’t physically addictive, but it can be mentally so. Your body isn’t going to start eating itself if you don’t get it, but you will probably feel anxious and maybe feel cravings if you break the habit though.

On a trip to Singapore and surprisingly not having as much issue as I thought based on my normal consumption. Gonna be fun to see how it goes when I get back.

• @Zaphod@discuss.tchncs.de
        link
        fedilink
        English
        310 months ago

I’m pretty sure if you consume it every day it’s also physically addictive, speaking from experience. I used to smoke daily for a while, every evening, and if I didn’t smoke it took me like 1h+ to fall asleep, got some cold sweat as well… not super bad, but something I’d like to avoid, so I only do it weekends now.