How long? Does it change the concistency or taste?

Thanks you

• @treeofnik
    link
    English
    310 months ago

Just providing a different perspective. Vegan for 7+ years, happy to submit to a protein and b12 test, not deficient in either. Thanks for the response!

• @Kage520@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      810 months ago

Hi I’m not vegan but I’m always looking for healthy recipes! Do you have any favorite websites to find inspiration? I recently figured out I could press, marinate, then dehydrate tofu and it gives it some texture. It’s now like 70% as good as throwing chicken or something into my rice, which is often good enough for me.

Any ideas or thoughts like that? I don’t even know what most vegan’s general diet entails. I’ve eaten at a local vegan place but the food, while delicious, was not exactly healthy.

• @treeofnik
        link
        English
        410 months ago

I often use a handful of cookbooks I bought from some local restaurants which prefer to focus on vegetable cuisine over all of the fake meats/processed food, so those lean healthy. Oftentimes vegan restaurants lean on fake meats and junk food because it’s easier to appease more people that way.

A couple good recipe blogs out there that I find myself going back to occasionally:

Agree that this is now off topic for the post, so for more feel free to visit the handful of vegan communities that are out there for more information.

• @treeofnik
        link
        English
        310 months ago

The relevance is merely that you’d be better off not frying eggs and having to consider refrigerating them. Thanks for your relevant response!

• stevedidWHAT
            link
            fedilink
            edit-2
            10 months ago

Notice how the favor flipped here in terms of votes? Could be a fluke, could be that you decided to bake the small fire instead of using a shot glass of water

• stevedidWHAT
                link
                fedilink
                110 months ago

Maybe. Won’t ever know for sure unless you try talking to people like they have a different perspective from you rather than a wrong perspective 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or somehow own all instances and spy on logs.

Either is possible, skies the limit

• @Coreidan@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        210 months ago

Looks like you responded without adding anything relevant to the discussion. You should follow your own advice.