I recently got a magic flight launch box to try out since I’ve read dry herb vapes are better on your lungs.

I’ve used bowls, bubblers, bongs, and joints most of my life so not well versed in the non-burning flower options (probably not the right phrase).

Curious what others think of the magic flight vapes or if I should look for something more sophisticated with temperature control.

For background I don’t smoke a lot at a time but do it most days in the evenings to take a load off my brain.

Thanks for the feedback and community!

• @treeofnikOP
    link
    English
    110 months ago

Nice, thanks for the recommendations. I’m in the US and moving from a state where recreational is illegal to one where it’s legal so not always clear where to get the right information.

• ForestOrca
      link
      fedilink
      210 months ago

Definitely check with some random person on the intarwebs, first. :-D I got interested in vaporizers from interactions with the medical marijuana community, quite some time ago. The available vapes, quality and quantity, have increased significantly over the years. I figure it’s better to try out something less expensive, to see if it’s an appropriate route for you. Enjoy.