I absolutely love flying dreams, not for the actual flying, but because I always use my skill to get out of bad/unwanted situations. I’ll be in a foot chase and I’ll just zing off into the sky. I’m also the only one who can fly, so I show off a lot.

• @DashboTreeFrog
    link
    English
    28 months ago

I heard about a strategy for remembering dreams that did work for me, but to be fair, I already occasionally remembered dreams, I just wanted to remember them more frequently and with more detail.

The moment I wake up, I write down absolutely anything I can remember about my dream. I found that as I was writing, some details would come back to me. After a few weeks doing this, I was remembering many details from my dreams nearly every night, and even having what seems like more vivid dreams.

I did stop doing et EVERY day, cause for me, I just wanted to know if it actually works, but writing first thing in the morning every day felt like too much trouble. If I have an especially weird or vivid dream I do still like to write it down quickly just for the novelty of having a record of your own dreams.

• @brygphilomena@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      15 months ago

If we ever have the tech, I would love to have something that records dreams. I would spend so much money to be able to watch my dreams again.