I’ve made a few posts, most about sync, but none show up in my profile under ‘posts’. Even the ones I made in my own instance. What’s up?

• @OpenStars
    link
    English
    56 months ago

Fwiw I see two posts in your profile on the webpage version of Lemmy, this one and “Why does it take so many clicks to block communities?”. Perhaps other posts were removed due to moderation policies?

I do not use Sync for Lemmy though, so the app malfunctioning could be another avenue to explore.

• @Peppycito@sh.itjust.worksOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      26 months ago

I don’t even see those on my instances page. I can’t even see this post. I get notifications of comments though?

• @atrielienz@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        26 months ago

Have you tried signing out and signing back in? What instances are you using? Are you signed into more than one?

• @OpenStars
            link
            English
            36 months ago

So it was an issue with the app after all:-). If that entirely solved your issue, then great. It sounds like it did!:-)

Just in case if not though, you can check out your profile from a browser by visiting https://sh.itjust.works/u/Peppycito - I see 4 posts there, 2 to this magazine, so if there were supposed to be more, it would have to be a moderation issue.