• themeatbridge
        link
        fedilink
        86 months ago

That expression always confuses me. Like, are you standing between them, guiding him into her, tenderly holding his hips? Or have you procured his disembodied dick somehow and you’re wearing it like a prosthesis?

I’m not trying to judge, but aren’t all of the possible scenarios far more involved and upsetting than a traditional bubble and squeak?

• @bitwaba@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          36 months ago

It’s saying “I wouldn’t fuck her because I don’t want to catch something”, so “I wouldn’t even fuck her with somebody else’s dick”

• themeatbridge
            link
            fedilink
            16 months ago

I get that part, but I’m asking about the logistics of using someone else’s dick. Like how is that an option that results in a lower risk of infection? Aren’t you just adding a third party to your lovemaking?

It would be like if you saw some unappetizing food, and said “I wouldn’t eat that out of your mouth.” Of course you wouldn’t.

• @bitwaba@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              26 months ago

No, it would be like saying “I wouldn’t eat that with your mouth”.

Maybe this makes more sense: Dangerous neighborhood? I wouldn’t drive there with your car!

Its okay if it doesn’t make sense to you. It makes sense to everyone else. I don’t think anyone owes you an explanation.

• themeatbridge
                link
                fedilink
                edit-2
                6 months ago

Well, I was being generous. The only way to eat something with your mouth would be to wait until it comes out the other end.

See, the car analogy makes a little more sense, but that’s a car. You can borrow a car. Are you saying you’re borrowing a dick? That brings me back to the first question.

As for being owed an explanation, honestly I’m surprised you spent this much time trying to explain it to me.