• @isthereany
        link
        edit-2
        5 months ago

Just another propaganda outlet where mods censor the truth. What I said was so obviously true the moderators had to intervene to put an end to it. They say it’s “antisemitism” to point out Zelensky is a Jew and that Jews were helicoptered out of Ukraine to safety while Ukrainian men were stopped at the border, separated from their families, and forced into conscription.

https://www.dw.com/en/from-kyiv-to-tel-aviv-ukrainian-jewish-refugees-airlifted-to-safety/a-61135576

Typical censorship bullshit just like with Gaza it’s “antisemitic” to merely point out the truth of Jews misbehaving. Ukraine meat grindered their whole population of young men while rescuing Jews specifically not only letting them leave but assisting them in escaping this hell hole that they created.

• @Tinidril@midwest.social
          link
          fedilink
          English
          15 months ago

From the shitty article you linked.

About 7,000 refugees from Ukraine have arrived in Israel since the start of the Russian invasion. Most of them are not Jewish.

That’s hardly the scandal you indicate, even if removing refugees from a warzone could be scandalous. So yeah, your comment is anti-Semitic.

Putin is the one who throws his soldiers in a meat grinder, and in vastly larger numbers than that. There is plenty of evidence of Russian soldiers mowing down retreating Russian conscripts. I’ve not seen that from Ukraine. An invaded country initiating a draft is not exactly unexpected - not like drafting prisoners and sending them to the front lines with inadequate supplies.

• @Tinidril@midwest.social
            link
            fedilink
            English
            05 months ago

His response says “Removed by moderator” to me. It looks like it was deserved though, so I’m saving my tears.

• NoIWontPickaName
              link
              fedilink
              15 months ago

They’re just being a douche.

“ Just another propaganda outlet where mods censor the truth. What I said was so obviously true the moderators had to intervene to put an end to it. They say it’s “antisemitism” to point out Zelensky is a Jew and that Jews were helicoptered out of Ukraine to safety while Ukrainian men were stopped at the border, separated from their families, and forced into conscription.

www.dw.com/en/…/a-61135576

Typical censorship bullshit just like with Gaza it’s “antisemitic” to merely point out the truth of Jews misbehaving. Ukraine meat grindered their whole population of young men while rescuing Jews specifically not only letting them leave but assisting them in escaping this hell hole that they created.”