I’m looking for a good on the eyes font that suport a feel special characters like ç, ã and í. It also need to have a easy difference between 0/O and I/l. Sorry if this is not the best place to ask this.

Edit: thank you everyone for the answers, i will use fira code on my terminal and intel one mono on my text editor.

• jgrim of SublinksA
    link
    English
    21 year ago

OpenDyslexic. Can read it at any size and quickly.

• Drew BellocOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      11 year ago

I love the idea of dyslexic fonts but even than i always feel strange using than, maybe because i’m not dyslexic

• jgrim of SublinksA
        link
        English
        11 year ago

You’re not taking away from someone by using it. If anything, you’re helping to normalize it for those that may need it more. I find it super useful. I discovered it when I saw it as a font on my Kindle. I was like… is there a mono version?

• Drew BellocOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          21 year ago

I believe that i’ve seen it in a wolfgang channel video, and i hope that fonts like that start to be installed by default for those who need it

• jgrim of SublinksA
            link
            English
            21 year ago

Yes, agree. That’s why I think everyone should use them more. They’re super helpful for all. I can make my font smaller and see just as well. If more people demand something like this then those that need it will have it.