• BarqsHasBite
        link
        fedilink
        English
        74 months ago

I believe wet bathrooms have a drain in the middle of the bathroom. This is the way we should build all bathrooms.

• @uncertainty@lemmy.nz
          link
          fedilink
          English
          94 months ago

Bathrooms should have a floor drain regardless of whether they are of the wet variety. I personally hate the concept of a wet bathroom and the behaviour it encourages. Stuff gets wet that shouldn’t, it just makes everything harder and expands the scope of cleaning while compromising “dry” tasks after someone else has used the shower if they partake in the undisciplined behaviour the design encourages. Also not a fan of all the functions being in one room.

• BarqsHasBite
            link
            fedilink
            English
            54 months ago

I might be using the term wet bathroom wrong, I just mean the floor should have a drain (and be able to get wet obviously).

• @GBU_28@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          124 months ago

No you don’t touch the towel to the shower floor, you do everything but that. Then you step into the mat mostly dry, not cold, not making a mess to finish.

• @uncertainty@lemmy.nz
      link
      fedilink
      English
      54 months ago

After you’ve skimmed the water off, then towel dried inside the shower, the bathmat barely needs to get wet, especially if you step onto your towel when getting out.