• @lemmywinks
    link
    edit-2
    3 months ago

Meanwhile back in reality Trump was the first President in decades to not start a new war. The left keeps promoting the idea that Trump will be so much worse than Biden because he’ll do the things Biden is already doing. Trump was a great President and he should win again. The left made these same claims the first time with Trump and none of it materialized except in the deranged fevered nightmares of the left. I can still remember the media saying Trump can’t be trusted with the nuclear codes and he was going to start WW3 with Russia. The left projects their own desires onto their opponents then carries them out under the cover of the Jewish media.

• @AbidanYre@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      3 months ago

Trump assassinated an Iranian general in a third country. Fuck off with this “didn’t start a war” shit. The only reason there wasn’t a war is they didn’t push back.

His dipshit son in law tried to weaponize COVID against blue states because he was too dumb to realize that infectious diseases don’t care about political affiliation.

Then he had his supporters try to overthrow a free and fair election.

Trump should die in prison. The sooner the better.

• @lemmywinks
        link
        03 months ago

He did so because said general had attacked US assets in Iraq if I remember right. They couldn’t push back because no country can challenge the US.

No clue what you’re talking about with COVID. Blue states certainly screwed over their children though all on their own. Most leftists have embraced having children as a bad thing though so they don’t really care.

No one tried to overthrow an election. Also there is no free and fair election happening in the US or we wouldn’t see Biden vs Trump. It’s laughable when people try to say the election isn’t rigged so choose your favorite senile geriatric selected by the powers that be. I’m sure this is who the people wanted to choose between and it has nothing to do with scam political parties and billionaire controlled media.