• Fat Tony
    link
    English
    03 months ago

So he’s erm… still going on about Billy Mitchell huh…

• MrScottyTay
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      3 months ago

I mean, hasn’t he been locked into a legal battle with Billy Mitchell for quite some time now and still is. Why wouldn’t he still be talking about it?

• Fat Tony
        link
        English
        13 months ago

Why wouldn’t he still be talking about it?

Because it’s perhaps a little superfluous, to do the same topic every month?

• MrScottyTay
          link
          fedilink
          English
          03 months ago

It’s still relevant.

I’m sick of all of this Ukrainian and gazan war news, why do they still keep taking about them. /s

• @ZagamTheVile@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      93 months ago

It’s not his only content though. Sure he does updates but it’s not the only thing he covers. He’s deeply involved and there’s no reason he shouldn’t talk about it.

• @steeznson@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      -93 months ago

Can’t help but think both of them are a bit sad at this point. This youtuber has clearly inserted themselves into the drama for clicks.

• body_by_make
        link
        fedilink
        English
        173 months ago

He’s literally being sued by Mitchell, he has to stay on top of what he’s doing.

• @BleatingZombie@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        33 months ago

Clearly

How clear can anything be if you only keep up with the thumbnail? Please just get the context before calling someone that’s being unfairly sued “sad”

I don’t know either one personally, but it’s “clear” that Karl is the victim of a litigious asshole