Reading Three Days to Never by Tim Powers. The premise is pretty interesting, can’t wait to see where he takes it.

As mentioned last week, @JaymesRS@literature.cafe and @misericordiae@literature.cafe are working on something related to Bingo card for books.

Keep your eyes peeled, just one week (or so) to go.

Also, welcome @JaymesRS@literature.cafe as a newly minted mod of this community!

Now to topic at hand, what have you been reading or listening lately?

• @dresdenOPM
    link
    English
    326 days ago

Ah, just replied to your other post.

The idea is generally to share what you are reading since the last time you posted in one of these thread (which are posted weekly), or just what you are reading lately.

Also, 69 books and it’s just April, that’s really cool. With this speed, you can have around 200 books by the year end. Would love to see how your journey progresses.

• @Fredselfish@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      326 days ago

Yeah decided to keep a detail list. I am reading between 150 to 250 pages a day. Keep in mind some on my list are short stories but my wife says they count. Having a library card and a Libby account been great for that.

And on what reading now hard to clarify. The last book on my list I started and finished yesterday and was 80 pages into Gerald’s Game by Stephen King.

Probably finish it today our tomorrow depending on how busy we get a work.

That be neat to do 200 but for now just trying reach 100 mark. I keep three books on hand at a time so we will see. I post a big pic of all the physical books at the beginning of next year and screen shot of the ebook reading list.