• @pearsaltchocolatebar
    link
    English
    252 months ago

That’s kinda an adhd thing too. Cocaine just made me chill and destroy my high score in Snake. Stimulants affect us differently.

• @Droggelbecher@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      72 months ago

You’d probably like molly. I’m adhd and I get all chill but I still get the heightened sensory pleasure so it’s like imagine the cosiest blanket you’ve ever had to touch. Asphalt is about twice as cosy. Now cuddling up in bed is perfect bliss.

• @pearsaltchocolatebar
        link
        English
        52 months ago

Eh, for me molly felt like LSD without the visuals. I’d rather have LSD.

• BlanketsWithSmallpox
          link
          fedilink
          English
          22 months ago

All the ADHDers know LSD > the rest of that shit. It takes way too much ecstasy to do fucking anything. Then again it takes a little more LSD too but 10 hours + visuals > 3 hours with maybe visuals for cheaper.

The taste of your teeth is always weird as fuck though. Those dumb times where you took some and miscalculated when you’d be tired/need to sleep but never could were always annoying too.

• @the_third@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      English
      32 months ago

Yep. Elvanse is basically amphetamine that gets released a bit more slowly over time. It gives me a somewhat not pessimistic outlook on the next task and allows me to concentrate on stuff because little deviations from the plan don’t throw me into a loop of self hate and freezing in front of the task. That’s about it. I’ve heard it does other things for neurotypical people.