• @OmgItBurns
    link
    English
    2622 days ago

I will say this as often as I can, getting the ol snip snip was the best decision I’ve ever made.

• rudyharrelson
        link
        fedilink
        321 days ago

Not that guy, but I have one kid who I love to bits. Got a vasectomy when he was 2 years old cause we would explode if we had a second kid, lol. One is enough for us. We’ve been incredibly fortunate so we decided we didn’t need any more surprises.

The doc who did mine was a military vet who went into urology after serving. I remember reading the pamphlet on the operation and it said the vasectomy only took 15 minutes. I asked him, “It only takes 15 minutes??” and he responded, “Eight.”

I like a good speedrun as much as the next guy, but I told him to take his sweet time lol. Ain’t in no rush, doc.

Recovery was super chill. Couldn’t roughhouse with my son for a week or two, and that’s about it. I’ve got some fun titanium clamps chilling in my junk now, so that’s fun. I’m basically Wolverine.

• @OmgItBurns
        link
        English
        121 days ago

Never wanted them, pretty sure I’d have a mental breakdown if I tried to raise one