icon used on lemmygrad.ml

Originally a light-hearted post poking fun at and doing a survey to gather input, but it has turned into a thought-provoking deeper dive into what it really means to be someone that people would call a “tankie”. Note that to some (die-hard conservatives), we all are “tankies” on the Fediverse, but is there a meaning beyond the pejorative of merely “holding a belief that I do not personally agree with”? Come and join the fun, or read about the community consensus even long into the future?

• The Snark Urge
    link
    fedilink
    English
    422 days ago

I get the impression this is in reference to another post. Could you link it?

• @OpenStarsOP
      link
      English
      322 days ago

Sorry - it looks like when I added the image, that somehow replaced the linked URL. It looks like we can either add an image, or point to a post, but not both:-). So I re-added the link, and added the image another way. Thanks for pointing this out.

• @OpenStarsOP
          link
          English
          222 days ago

With the current down to upvote ratio, I don’t think it’ll be appearing on All anymore:-P.

• @OpenStarsOP
        link
        English
        222 days ago

No this is actually a different one, probably spawned in relation to that. When I added an image it kicked out the URL of the actual linked OP though - I have since re-added it, and added the image by a different means.