English
    edit-2
    23 days ago

Jean-Luc Picard is Indiana Jones… fight me. :-P

• @OpenStars
        link
        English
        1423 days ago

Doubly funny bc of the title of this post: “People still manage to get it backwards.” 😜

• The Picard ManeuverM
          link
          fedilink
          1123 days ago

I was looking for a gif of Picard in his explorer clothes, then saw this abomination and decided I had to share…

• @OpenStars
            link
            English
            1723 days ago

You were looking for this one, right?

img

I mean, probably not originally, but now you’re looking at it!? :-D

Oh yeah and your choice was indeed a lot more funny than his explorer clothes:-)

img

• @OpenStars
                link
                English
                423 days ago

Wasn’t there another outfit that he wore in another episode? I was looking too but couldn’t find something easily that made him resemble Indiana Jones, so I included the latter one there just b/c it was nearby from the other one in case others had such troubles as well:-).

I guess there’s this but that’s definitely not what I was trying to remember:

img

So maybe it was the Risa episode after all…

• The Picard ManeuverM
                  link
                  fedilink
                  322 days ago

The risa one is the only I can think of, unless there’s some holodeck episode that I’m forgetting.

• @OpenStars
                    link
                    English
                    322 days ago

I thought there was one where he dressed up to go somewhere, but then got interrupted and so didn’t.

Which also happened in the Mott episode, but that was more horseback riding clothes than an exploration outfit.

img

• @OpenStars
                link
                English
                523 days ago

Rom is always with us, in our hearts:-)

(Don’t even think about disagreeing with that statement, or people will My Child you into oblivion!:-P j/k, you can think whatever you want, but why would you want to - he deserves all of our love, b/c he loves his Moogie!:-D)