• @sarsaparilyptus
    link
    01 year ago

It’s funny because, much like GoT, people are complaining about the enshittification of something that was never good in the first place.

• @sarsaparilyptus
        link
        -161 year ago

Amazing at being dog shit maybe, the only thing worse than sitting through the show is reading the author’s interminable books.

• @KoboldCoterie@pawb.social
          link
          fedilink
          81 year ago

That’s certainly an opinion but the immense popularity of both the show and the books points to you being in a miniscule minority.

• @sarsaparilyptus
                link
                -21 year ago

How do you mean, “you” “do” “you”? Do you mean masturbation? Are you asking me to masturbate and send you pictures and videos. That’s sick, and you’re a pervert. Check your PMs.

• ikiru
              link
              fedilink
              11 year ago

I don’t know if it’s high but you definitely seemed destined to be lonely.

• @sarsaparilyptus
                link
                11 year ago

Oh it’s definitely high, I just injected two full marijuanas

• @TheFogan@programming.dev
        link
        fedilink
        31 year ago

I don’t know for me it seemed like the first and the later seasons were comparable. The shock value of the major “I can’t believe they did that”, was what kept most the more critical analysis of most of the rest at bay. After the red wedding, you are desensitized to just about anything, and there’s no real room for shock.