KEVIN ROBERTS (HERITAGE FOUNDATION PRESIDENT): In spite of all this nonsense from the left, we are going to win. We’re in the process of taking this country back. No one in the audience should be despairing.

No one should be discouraged. We ought to be really encouraged by what happened yesterday. And in spite of all of the injustice, which, of course, friends and audience of this show, of our friend Steve know, we are going to prevail.

Number two, to the point of the clips and, of course, your preview of the fact that I am an early American historian and love the Constitution. That Supreme Court ruling yesterday on immunity is vital, and it’s vital for a lot of reasons. But I would go to Federalist No. 70.

• @OpenStars
    link
    English
    552 days ago

Please remember to upvote if you want the message to be spread - downvoting just bc you don’t like the content will have the opposite effect. This fascist’s words and deeds should be seen by all, yes?

• @OpenStars
        link
        English
        162 days ago

Exactly. But when I said that, it was equally up vs. downvotes and that kind of rocky start can kill a post’s visibility in Hot. Now there’s 10x more up than down so it seems past that hurdle, but even so I figured it would be a good reminder overall.

• @OpenStars
        link
        English
        72 days ago

Yup, that’s exactly how I think they should be used as well.

• Promethiel
        link
        fedilink
        52 days ago

How do you select the worthwhile content without the use of your opinion or taking the matter to your tastes?

• @henfredemars@infosec.pub
          link
          fedilink
          English
          22 days ago

There’s always some degree of opinion yes, but that simply means an opinion on whether the content is constructive rather than if it makes me happy. I don’t have to agree with the claims presented or the position of the author. We can still disagree on what constructive means.