• @sarsaparilyptusOP
    link
    111 months ago

The fact that I don’t suffer fools makes me alt-right? Funny how it always comes back to guilt by association. Maybe once you grow up a little you’ll also outgrow the mentality that everyone speaks in coded signal language like huge fucking dorks.

• @Nalivai@discuss.tchncs.de
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      811 months ago

No, the fact that you can’t read for shit, throwing hissy fits every time you got mild criticism, and walking around like that stick up your ass is made of solid gold.
      Also, the fact that you think that the reason people got criticised is language with which they express their garbage ideas, not the garbage ideas themselves. That all is, like, prime alt-right material. People like that usually one prageru video away from ranting about cultural marxism.

• @sarsaparilyptusOP
        link
        211 months ago

you can’t read for shit, throwing hissy fits every time you got mild criticism, and walking around like that stick up your ass is made of solid gold

Project much? I was accurate in my assessment the entire time: you’re the kind of person who brings their conclusion to a discussion, emotionally argues backwards from it, and tries to “win” by ridiculing their “opponent”. The fact that I’m ignoring sophistical window-dressing in favor of skipping to your actual meta point—and unmercifully making fun of you for being too dense to get it—does not make me a Nazi. The horrible truth is that despite feeling strongly, you’re really just wrong anyway, a phenomenon that I’m sure has happened one or two other times in your life. Maybe you should get a grip, or at least go deliberately misinterpret somebody who doesn’t see through it.