I installed it from the Calamaries Installer found in the LIVE USB ISO this time. And Instead of my primary hdd, I installed it on the other one. Works now, thanks for all of your support, dear nerds.

• @bsergay
    link
    edit-2
    1 month ago

Could you describe what has transpired before? Have you actually installed Debian? Are you still trying to boot into the install medium?

Perhaps sharing device specs might be helpful.

• @bsergay
        link
        -11 month ago

Together with all the other information you’ve shared, it’s not entirely clear why it has failed; at least to me.

If you’re not married/tied to the installation of Debian, may I suggest installing Linux Mint, Pop!_OS, Tuxedo OS or Zorin OS instead?

There are of course many other distros you could choose, but the earlier mentioned ones are ‘stable’ like Debian is. I thought that perhaps it was what attracted you towards Debian in the first place.

• @senilelemon@lemmy.worldOP
          link
          fedilink
          41 month ago

Yeah, I couldn’t find a good solution online either. Maybe It was a bit flip? Guess the universe sent a high velocity particle at my PC from lightyears away just to ruin my day, that’s the only explaination I have after seven hours of looking online.

Sure, I’ll check out some other distros.

• @rekorse@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            11 month ago

I setup popos and EndeavourOS recently, very easy to install. Learning them was about equal IMO, they have different ways of doing things. I liked PopOS initially because its supported by a company that has financial incentive to make sure it runs reliably.