• @radivojevic
    link
    82 months ago

Large groups of people cant agree on anything

• @radivojevic
        link
        -21 month ago

They already know, they just can’t say anything or they will be killed :]

• @radivojevic
            link
            -11 month ago

Imagine genuinely believing 100% of a group of several billion people feel the exact same way about anything

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆
              link
              fedilink
              edit-2
              1 month ago

I never suggested anything of the sort. What I said that is that people in China can clearly agree on how to run the country, not that they feel exact same way about everything. Maybe read up on the concept of social cohesion instead of doing obvious trolling here.

• @radivojevic
                link
                -31 month ago

I’m sure when you kill or imprison the people who disagree with you, it limits the number of people who disagree with you.

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆
                  link
                  fedilink
                  61 month ago

It’s true, western regimes often imprison or murder dissidents such as MLK, Hampton, Manning, and Assange to name a few.

• @radivojevic
                    link
                    -31 month ago

Exactly. China 2024 == Western Culture.

• @firewood010@lemmy.zip
            link
            fedilink
            -41 month ago

Imagine not knowing this already. Ask any Weibo users to repost anything from the western media. Learn their fear.

• ☆ Yσɠƚԋσʂ ☆
              link
              fedilink
              41 month ago

the free thinkers parroting their state propaganda have logged on, at least get some new talking points 😂