I made a post on a community on the Lemmy.world instance and I can only see it from my discuss.online account, not a separate lemmy.world account. Is this a federation issue? Not sure why this would happen if we’re federated with lemmy.world. Thanks for feedback!

• jgrim of SublinksMA
    link
    39 months ago

Since upgrading to Lemmy 0.18.4 there has been a lot of syncing issues. I reboot the server every couple days to trigger some syncing. It seems to work for most users. I’ll try it again. Can you link the post you’re having issues with?

• @whataboutshutup
      link
      29 months ago

For some reason I can’t load feed via Connect app while logged into this instance, but it works with others instances and by logging in there via browser. Noticed it today around 6 hours ago. Idk if it’s related to this problem but it’s weird.

• @frogfruit
        link
        29 months ago

I’m having the same issue

• @whataboutshutup
          link
          29 months ago

Funny enough, it showed a (1) bell notification about your reply with it still inaccessible 😄

• @treeofnikOP
    link
    English
    edit-2
    9 months ago

Seems like there are other posts with similar comments / feedback. Not sure if this is a similar situation with the announcement / max retry. I made the post about 17 hours ago or so.