The European Parliament overwhelmingly passed an emergency resolution Thursday condemning the Chinese government’s persecution of Uyghurs and urging China to immediately and unconditionally release detainees, including Uyghur economist Ilham Tohti and Gulshan Abbas.

The resolution is fueled by widespread concern from the international community and highlights its continued concern about the human rights situation in Xinjiang.

• ravhall
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    4 hours ago

And by the CCP ordering the deaths of Muslims. Everyone is a bastard.

• davel [he/him]@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      3 hours ago

You are super-duper convinced of the Cold War II propaganda we’re being fed 🤷 I’m sure the Chinese state has nothing better to do with their time and resources than kill their own Muslim population for fun and profit. That doesn’t sound cartoon villain-y at all.

• ravhall
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        3 hours ago

When you say it like that, anything sounds cartoony, so no, you’ll have to try another tactic Wumao. Get that money!!

🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

• ravhall
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            2 hours ago

You and I feel exactly the same about each other. However, I won’t have my family abducted for speaking the truth. Sorry for your situation, I know this is how you pay your bills. Job is a job.