Most of the times when I enter a community list for an instance and wants to check dach community, I get this error. About 8 out of 10 cases, I don’t see anything. Is it on lemmy’s side or the app’s? Can I do anything about it? It seems that using the direct link rarely works too.

• KuroM
    link
    fedilink
    511 months ago

Hi, just looked into this and it’s now fixed on the beta (version 1.0.82). I just published it so it may take an hour or so from the time of this post.

• @KrzakOP
      link
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Thank you <3 you’re the best

• @win95@lemmy.zip
    link
    fedilink
    211 months ago

I have the same, also when clicking links to a community it tries opening it on my own instance instead of the one linked

• @KrzakOP
      link
      211 months ago

I secretly counted on finding a similar thread already because I only have a phone with me right now so it’s difficult to take really indepth notes for making a proper issue report. Oops.

• BrikoX
    link
    fedilink
    211 months ago

First time opening a community from a new instance will start pulling all the content from it. If you click the link again it should load everything then.

• @KrzakOP
      link
      211 months ago

From the “view communities” list I can’t enter the community, refreshing and trying to subscribe anyway doesn’t work at all. It’s not empty, it’s like it doesn’t exist at all. Weird stuff.

• BrikoX
        link
        fedilink
        111 months ago

It might be Connect specific issue, can’t offer any suggestions with that.