• @FistfulOfBottlecapsOP
      link
      English
      110 months ago

Yeah, it was bigger than it looked in the pictures but I kinda like it. May switch it up later.

• @robmexx@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        110 months ago

Oh, it wasn’t meant in a negative way. More like an observation. I kind of like the look.

• @FistfulOfBottlecapsOP
          link
          English
          edit-2
          10 months ago

No worries! I didn’t take it that way. I was initially going for more of an LVOA/recce look and instead ended up with what I think looks more like a bullpup sniper rifle.

• @robmexx@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            English
            110 months ago

Can’t wait to get my Longshot. It’s still not released in Europe or at least not in Germany. I preordered it already. Fingers crossed the PT isn’t broken. I’ve heard it a couple of times, that plunger tubes had cracks.

• @FistfulOfBottlecapsOP
              link
              English
              110 months ago

The good news is there are already metal plunger tubes on the market. But mine has held up so far.

• @robmexx@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                English
                110 months ago

In Germany it’s hard and pricey to get those fine things. I’ll try it with the stock PT and making it airtight as best as possible. I’ve seen some wild builds for this blaster already. I also love your BSCAR. I should get one of those… the unicorn and fire phoenix might benefit a lot I suppose.

• @FistfulOfBottlecapsOP
                  link
                  English
                  110 months ago

Mine’s not the BCAR actually, OOD was out of the BCAR in the color I wanted so I went with a regular SCAR (also it looks a little better in my opinion because its longer).