My 7 Year Old decided that their GMMK needed a key cap refresh, so we sat down pulled off all the old caps, and put on new ones out of my spare/surplus.

The old Keycaps:

• @infinitevalenceOP
      link
      English
      710 months ago

Thanks I hand built it because finding a SFF case that will take a full sized ATX motherboard and GPU is hard.

It’s an AMD 3600x, gigabyte x470 arous, with 32gb, and for now a GTX 970. When I do my next upgrade it will go to an AMD Radeon 5700 flashed to XT.

• StarWatcherTim
    link
    fedilink
    210 months ago

The old keyboard looks just like my first entry into this space only it doesn’t have the Aukey badge. My keyboard is an Aukey KMG12 keyboard (full size aluminium plate base, blue outemu switches) with Matrix Keyboards Hulk Smash keycaps.

• @infinitevalenceOP
      link
      English
      210 months ago

This is my old Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard v2 (GMMK) https://www.gloriousgaming.com/products/gmmk-full-brown-switch

I got it for SonixQMK testing and its used as their daily since I dont need it all the time for testing.

Caps are budget colors from AliExpress I got a bunch of cheap sets so the kids could play around with different color choices.