• @horusrogueM
    link
    English
    edit-2
    1 year ago

The teal and whiteout ones are calling to me.

< cries in Canadian backwater market and complete radio silence from Xshot regarding a release >

• @StevenwaveOP
      link
      English
      11 year ago

Yeah :( Someone here (Aus) asked them directly and all we got was a generic “We are working towards an international release” blabla.

• @horusrogueM
        link
        English
        11 year ago

Same thing on my end, except parts of the email were mistranslated and the wording screamed Outsourced boilerplate support reply

• @StevenwaveOP
          link
          English
          11 year ago

What’s the situation overall with releases over there? Is it kinda random what may or may not get there, or there’s just stricter regs than the US? I know locals have discussed the notion of lower power ones. Makes me wonder if there’d be enough of a market for downgraded ones that are easy to bring up to spec via modding. I doubt the numbers/sales would work for a company like Zuru though.

• @horusrogueM
            link
            English
            edit-2
            1 year ago

It’s kind of random, or it feels like it. The easiest thing to assume is that we’ll never get x, whenever x is announced. Helps retain the sanity and serves to delight when it’s not the case.

• @StevenwaveOP
              link
              English
              11 year ago

Mmm I feel ya. Good for the hobby overall at least. Still feels odd that X-Shot of all brands pulled this rabbit out of the hat though.