Archive link in case reddit admins attempt any funny business.

• Edgerunner Alexis
    link
    fedilink
    English
    391 year ago

Are you considering making and moderating and equivalent community here on Lemmy? A lot of people here want to start communities or at least for those communities to exist but don’t have the time or experience or mental health to moderate them ourselves, so moderators directly moving here from Reddit could make a massive impact!

• cura
    link
    fedilink
    English
    211 year ago

Cool, how do people at r/letsplay feel about going dark?

• LethalOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      291 year ago

They are fairly indifferent to the situation. Unfortunately the subreddit was a bit of crab pot.

• @lenninscjay@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        01 year ago

I’ve found found the same in other communities, I was surprised how many people just didn’t care or were actively shilling for Reddit.

• jgrim of SublinksA
    link
    English
    131 year ago

What are you going to do with all your time now :)

• LethalOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      edit-2
      1 year ago

Like most my career is soaking up the majority of my time, but I’m pursuing art and also just playing/recording more games.

• jgrim of SublinksA
        link
        English
        41 year ago

Oh, nice. So it wasn’t sucking up your life? So no real major change…

• LethalOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      441 year ago

Nah. I’m going to leave it to someone with more energy and time. I will contribute here in other ways, posts and comments.

• Synodic
    link
    fedilink
    English
    91 year ago

Holy! It’s insane that I can click on messages and see the messages sent to \u\nathan131412. He really needs to log out of his reddit account, so it’s not archived like that for forever. I appreciate the person that messaged him to let him know - real homie right there!

• Lols
    link
    fedilink
    English
    81 year ago

huh, whys this not showing up on /all/ for me

• Lols
        link
        fedilink
        English
        21 year ago

not there for me for some reason, very odd

• LethalOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      131 year ago

r/letsplay is a community for those who record gameplay with voice commentary, usually while playing the game. This content is typically uploaded to YouTube or livestreamed on Twitch.

• @FanciestPants@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        11 year ago

Ooh, I think the first Let’s Play series I watched on YouTube was a dude playing Demon Souls. He went by EpicNameBro. I haven’t thought of his content in quite a while and didn’t realize there was a community that did the same style of content.

• Joe B
    link
    fedilink
    English
    61 year ago

@lethalfeline I just dropped all subs I moderate one with 73k u/spez kileed reddit. I’m in the process of leaving reddit as a whole

• LethalOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      61 year ago

Alternatives exist now and we have a community here that is growing. It’s a good place to be.