My first request was around June. My second request, followed by an addition support ticket was at the end of July. In both these situations, I’ve been left without any response - no "hi"s, no re-assurances, nothing.

Unfortunately, I am not from the EU region, neither do I live in one, but given how this also affects the citizens of countries under EU, how should I proceed further? Is there a webpage online, where I can just file them? Or is it only possible through the local DPA/court?

• Shadow
    link
    fedilink
    371 month ago

Have you checked your spam folder to make sure you didn’t miss a reply? Did you email gdpr@linuxfoundation.org?

Does seem odd they wouldn’t reply within the time frame you listed.

• Shadow
        link
        fedilink
        251 month ago

It’s what they list in their privacy document as the contact address. Non EU citizens don’t really have any rights for this sort of thing afaik, so gdpr@ will probably be their only contact point for full data removal.

• Mubelotix
            link
            fedilink
            111 month ago

They can’t prove shit. You could very well become a EU citizen at any time

• poVoq
            link
            fedilink
            edit-2
            1 month ago

The GDPR applies to both EU and non-EU citizens. What matters is that the organisation has activities in EU countries, but IANAL.