• poVoqOP
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    1 month ago

No, why would the outskirts be cheaper? The opposite happens as the more affluent move to the suburbs.

And please look up the actual figure. Refugees are less than 2% of the population in the EU for example. Of course if you identify everyone with generations old immigration background you can reach maybe 15% but those are no less “native” than all the others that move to the cities.

And no, the refugee “camps” that I politely described as group housing are not open to non-refugees.

• Dyskolos
      link
      fedilink
      11 month ago

Dude. Not one ukrainian is living in said group-housing. I thought you refered to social housing by the gov. But those in the refugee-camps (why so polite, it’s literally what they are) either leave or can stay and occupy another apt.

Yeah i like your logic. An immigrant being here for a generation stops being one. Okay, whatever. It’s still a +1 that was not supposed to be here.

But i get it, we taught you long enough these values of diversity and being liberal and open, and now we reap the profits. I’m game.

• poVoqOP
        link
        fedilink
        11 month ago

Ah, so it’s just plain old racism then. Understood 😒