• MentalEdge
    link
    fedilink
    English
    edit-2
    1 month ago

Completed an update I’ve been working on for my posting tool for the anime art communities.

It can now suggest things for me to post, specifically prioritising communities in need of activity, preferring artists I like. So my “workflow” is now basically just going yay-or-nay on some posts each day, which then go into the queue. It also takes care of tracking reposts, as well cross-posting to other communities where relevant to promote cross-discovery.

And if I take a break, the posting keeps going until the queue is exhausted (sitting at 400 upcoming posts).

Still posting manually for !gameart@sopuli.xyz, slowly building to a second K of subs.

!dungeonmeshi@ani.social has kept growing past the end of the animes first season airing, and I still have tons to post between now and the second season airing.

I’ve some ideas bouncing around my head for new communities. I’ve been thinking of doing something like the Calvin and Hobbes community, but for the Moomins.

And it looks like !midriffmoe@ani.social will be my second community to hit 1K subs, soon. 🎉

• Blaze (he/him)OP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      71 month ago

It can now suggest things for me to post, specifically prioritising communities in need of activity, preferring artists I like. So my “workflow” is now basically just going yay-or-nay on some posts each day, which then go into the queue. It also takes care of tracking reposts, as well cross-posting to other communities where relevant to promote cross-discovery.

Very interesting!

• threelonmusketeersM
      link
      fedilink
      English
      321 days ago

I’ve been thinking of doing something like the Calvin and Hobbes community, but for the Moomins.

Neat idea! You’re on a good instance for it. I believe the Moomins have strong ties to Finland, as does sopuli.xyz.

• MentalEdge
        link
        fedilink
        English
        321 days ago

Well, yes. Tove Jansson was finnish. Though swedish-speaking.