A lot of you are new to Lemmy and the fediverse. You might have some questions about it, about me, or about discuss.online and it’s sister site utter.online.

Ask me anything. I’ll be watching this thread all day today: June 30th, 2023.

• noban
    link
    fedilink
    111 months ago

@jgrim

Sorry if this isn’t the right place to put this. Feel free to delete once you’ve seen it. I tried to verify email for account signup but got https warning when clicking the link:

HTTPS-Only Mode Alert
    Secure Site Not Available

You’ve enabled HTTPS-Only Mode for enhanced security, and a HTTPS version of url5922.discuss.online is not available.

Learn More…
    What could be causing this?

Most likely, the website simply does not support HTTPS.
    It’s also possible that an attacker is involved. If you decide to visit the website, you should not enter any sensitive information like passwords, emails, or credit card details.

If you continue, HTTPS-Only Mode will be turned off temporarily for this site.

• jgrim of SublinksOPMA
      link
      111 months ago

No worries. I had trouble figuring out what the issue was. SendGrid was overwriting the links for link tracking. I’m not sure why they’re not working.

I’ve disabled the SendGrid link tracking. I don’t even use it. I hope it works after that. But if you email me from your user account to hello@discuss.online I’ll enable your account. Just let me know your username.