• Wertheimer [any]
    link
    fedilink
    English
    2821 days ago

And don’t you tankies realize that the real violence is when you use the word “all” in “all cops are bastards”?

• the_post_of_tom_joad [any, any]
      link
      fedilink
      English
      1921 days ago

Lol i had a chud jerking that rope in a thread just a day or 2 ago. You could almost hear how proud he was to have come up with this wisdom

• Wertheimer [any]
        link
        fedilink
        English
        1421 days ago

The civility-brained libs in my life trot this one out all the goddamn time. It’s the most thought-terminating of the thought-terminating cliches. They interpret all systemic critiques as “dehumanizing,” broad generalizations. It doesn’t matter how I phrase it, I absolutely cannot get through to them.

• SacredExcrement [any, comrade/them]
          link
          fedilink
          English
          edit-2
          21 days ago

Chuds (and many liberals) cannot grasp that we do not believe that literally every cop is a spouse-abusing, mega-racist, wanna-be serial killer with a badge; rather, they are all in service to institutions that treat people as being worth less than property, and a system that is designed to protect and elevate the interests of the rich and elite over those of others, and THAT is why they are bastards. That many of them are abusive sociopaths only emphasizes the point, it is not the point itself.

• Belly_Beanis [he/him]
            link
            fedilink
            English
            420 days ago

we do not believe that literally every cop is a spouse-abusing, mega-racist, wanna-be serial killer with a badge

Speak for yourself lol