• davel [he/him]
    link
    fedilink
    English
    17 days ago

I’m starting to think you’re hoping that, by being rude & annoying enough, someone will ban you, so you can then blame Russian trolls! Russian trolls! Russian trolls! Or maybe you’re just like this.

$ curl -s 'https://lemmy.ml/api/v3/modlog?limit=50&other_person_id=8274625' \
    > | jq 'pick(.removed_comments, .banned_from_community, .banned, .removed_posts) | keys[] as $k | .[$k] | length' \
    > | paste -s -d+ - | bc
    $

• @Dasus@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        06 days ago

This was a comment saying that this moderator, is panicking and abusing his mod connections and mass reporting me for “breaking the rules.” What was so uncivil about talking about someone desperately refusing to answer a question? That’s literally the topic of the post.

Just like we know that Trump avoids answering if he wants Ukraine to win, because he’s Putler’s little lapdog, much for the same reasons @davel@davel@lemmy.ml is avoiding answering the very same yes or no question.

It’s not uncivil to disagree or to question someone, but it is uncivil to get so mad at someone asking you a simple yes or no question, on an online forum, that you start having a tantrum and abuse your authority (while also being petulantly avoidant of a very simple question.)

• @Dasus@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          06 days ago

This was a comment only saying that this person who I’m talking to will abuse his mod authority, and won’t reply to a simple yes or no question: “Are you pro-Russian?”

Now it’s been removed for “incivility.” Take of it what you will.