• @Dasus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    2 days ago

And you must be on really shaky grounds with any sort of an argument, meaning you probably have literally zero experience with the justice system. Bringing me back to how cops being able to get away with things they do in your house and you noticing them in your house aren’t mutually exclusive. (In this sentence, the preposition isn’t needed. But in the first one, the way it was formatted, it did call for a preposition. See example 3: “Time and Tru Midi Slip Skirt Comfort and style are definitely not mutually exclusive with this midi skirt.”)

• @ravhall
      link
      -32 days ago

I bet you’re very popular.

• @Dasus@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        2 days ago

With people I might have made feel stupid? It is rare, yeah, but on occasion. Shows a lot of character when it happens, though.

• @ravhall
          link
          -22 days ago

Perhaps they feel stupid in your presence, but I doubt that’s because you are smart.

• @ravhall
              link
              -32 days ago

You’ve taken the conversation and turned it into something that allows you to argue online to make yourself feel better about yourself.

I feel sorry for you, because nothing you say could ever hurt me, but you keep trying so hard.

• @Dasus@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                21 day ago

I’d say nice try, but it isn’t.

I keep making the same point. You can’t let go and stop replying out of like… spite, or something?

Nothing to it. I’m not trying to insult you, but guess you are me.

• @ravhall
                  link
                  -31 day ago

You can stop too 🤷‍♂️

• @Dasus@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    11 day ago

I’m not trying to change th3 subject mr “cops won’t get away with anything in my house”

Now I realise it’s a different country, but here’s my personal experience.

https://www.hs.fi/suomi/art-2000009654524.html

In Finland. And no-one fucking believes me here. Despite having supreme court documents to show. And that’s only a part of the illegal shit I got them on, as they forcibly prevented me fron filming.