• southsamurai
    link
    fedilink
    English
    2019 hours ago

Free them tiddies!

On a serious note, while I’ve always believed that boobs aren’t inherently sexual, years of bathing people has extended that to all nudity.

Once you get used to seeing people naked all the time, nudity by itself ceases to be sexual. There has to be intent to the nudity to matter.

And it isn’t like I didn’t bathe attractive boobs and vag (that being what I’m attracted to personally, I’m not into guys), I did. Plenty of them, surprisingly, what with accidents and illnesses being involved (you’d think that illness and injury would reduce the attractiveness overall, what with part of attractiveness being signs of health). Even in nursing homes, there were enough attractive bodies that most people would be surprised.

But it wasn’t sexual at all. Well, not for me anyway, some of the patients had moments.

It’s just skin.

The flip side of that is that after a while, I just got annoyed at people doing the usual “old people gross” bullshit. No, they aren’t, they’re just old. Age, disability, none of it makes someone’s body unpleasant inherently. Tbh, there’s beauty in all of it after I got past the initial dissonance with nudity in general. That “I’m not supposed to be seeing this” that we get drilled into us.

• @JovialMicrobial@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      412 hours ago

I always look at it this way… being into feet is one of the most common paraphilias(other than breasts) that people can have.

If folks into feet can control themselves in summertime when barefeet and sandals are common, then people into boobs can control themselves when they see female nipples out.

I also agree that we need to desexualize the nude human body outside of sexual contexts. I went to a classical art school where we would draw from live nude models for 8 hours a day.

How quickly you get used to nude bodies is kind of impressive, and the men in class didn’t turn into sex crazed animals when we had nude female models. The folks into penises didn’t become possessed with lust over the nude male models. Everything went professionally as it should. So people can in fact handle nude bodies with maturity when they want to.

Its just most people dont want to… for some reason.