NSFW just in case.

I started estrogen and anti-androgen about 6 years ago, and it’s worked well. Changes have been slow since I take a low dose to prevent overdosing since I don’t get any blood tests on account of not doing it officially, since I was denied on account of refusing to dress in drag for my disgusting doctor (he saw me as a man), who denied me on account of not proving I’m really a woman. Though at this point I’m pretty far along and mostly pass, if not for my voice (I still sound like a man 😭). Even though it’s largely gone well, I would’ve really preferred to do it officially. Apparently it’s not an option though for me. Anyone else have any experiences with DIY they’d like to share?

• Fiona
    link
    fedilink
    45 hours ago

It’s great!

Personally I’m using 12.5mg Cypro and six pumps of Felicitas’ gel, though that is probably overkill. (I used to take two, but my E-levels were low-ish and since I too have to pay for my blood tests I just took the “a lot helps a lot”-approach, though in part this may have been due to issues with the bottle I was using since the new one produces much more gel per pump than the old one.)

I have an appointment with the hospital in Rotterdam on Friday, hopefully they will finally give me an official prescription…