The Green Party leader has hired a GOP consulting firm and worked with Trump-affiliated lawyers.

• Nuance would be your friend, if you understood it. There’s a difference between a fascist uprising, a populist uprising, and a revolution. At this point the leftists understand that one can be far more effective online than in person, and they are killing you into a false sense of security. Marx is your friend, especially Groucho and Karl. Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Mussolini, and Adolf Eichmann are not.

• @rotten@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      English
      -32 hours ago

Looking realistically at the situation, it was an ineffective riot by some clods. Knowing that and watching the politicos cower for once should bring joy to the heart of anyone who has had to deal with the system. I mean… unless you actually are a statist at heart. Then it was a great insult to the power structure.

Whoever swallows the rrats and takes great offense literally outs themselves. I’m sure they’ll downvote away but fake internet points don’t take away the stench of being a phony.

• @AngryCommieKender@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        2 hours ago

Ahh, thanks for clearly stating where you align. I’m no statist, but just from your description, you’re clearly a statist apologist.

Disregarding the fact that that particular insurrection was incited by a sitting president, those insurrectionists were and are unrepentant bigots that chose violence over the social contract. That you defend them in any aspect merely shows your own reliance on the status quo.

Come back to me when you are actually willing to throw your own comfort aside, when the cops are around. I do so every single time I see a fucking pig.