The community is called ask Lemmy! I go in and ask for help and what do I get, 3 people who thought they were funny online trolls but somehow able to waste virtual space neat trick, and then apparently a moderator who has never opened a dictionary to find the meaning of the word help. They just saw for letters and thought that must be a swear better toss that out, who moderates this community middle aged soccer moms needing attention so bad because their husband is not gay! Your just confused because the tracker you have on his phone keeps making you think he goes straight to Jack the family friends house right after work and stays till sun up coming home dressed in clothes that don’t belong to him. So they stand at the door and talk to the Amazon delivery guy forever who SURPRISE is not interested, then they head in finish there 4th glass of wine before 8:30am take an ambient and then sleep until 7:30pm to find there kids just walked home! Yep that must be it!

• VintagxzWasNMoreOP
    link
    -72 hours ago

Or you could just saying since you messaged me first

• VintagxzWasNMoreOP
        link
        -22 hours ago

I would think they would be civil constructive ones not the drivel I got instead my fault for thinking people who are able to be un-supervised online would also know how to act like people.

• @breadsmasher@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          31 hour ago

Maybe dont post a rambling nonsense post, seething over your post to the wrong community was removed.

Why do you think anyone owes you any help at all?

• VintagxzWasNMoreOP
            link
            -31 hour ago

Because human being should treat one another as human beings how is that a concept beyond your scope. I am guessing you have never seen somebody suffering in some way and said that a living breathing person I should do something kind even if it’s just for a fleeting moment because being treated like a person even just once in your life is better then never getting to experience what it’s like to be thought of and considered. Even animals will protect and sometimes die saving another.

• @breadsmasher@lemmy.world
              link
              fedilink
              English
              21 hour ago

You’re equating a post being removed with “animals will protect and die for each other”. You gotta be trolling now, come on 😂

• VintagxzWasNMoreOP
                link
                -11 hour ago

Only some one who does not understand the concept I just spoke of would redirect in such a way.

• VintagxzWasNMoreOP
                    link
                    150 minutes ago

Naivety comes along with believing your nobody will ever figure out what kind of person you truly are. I have no fear of being myself because I know that who I am is not one who seeks out any kind of gratification but is thankful when it arrives. Living life expecting praise and reward for all you day or do is naive being good for the simple reason that it’s good is called being grown.