• Jeena
    link
    fedilink
    3311 months ago

I wonder why of all bad things they make an exception specifically for racism and not something else like pedophilia for example.

• @whataboutshutup
      link
      edit-2
      11 months ago

It’s ephebophilia, my dear gentleperson. The forward-thinkers of Minor Attracted Persons movement don’t discriminate kids based on their skin color or other package differencies. I’d say, they are even more tolerant than your average libs, since they source their pleasure from SEA, Africa and the Middle East, usually traveling there to avoid cruel laws at home 😥 How can you discriminate against these sweet people? If anything, they are the most oppressed minority. As long as you call yourself non-racist and you support black, asian, brown, normal people, how can you be against such a harmless group? Think about that.

Turning Point kiddiediddler.com

Seriously now, they are short-sighted and maybe a little bigoted themselves. Racism is the most alienating thing to an average userbase, by numbers, so they noted it. But they find value in allowing every other type of bigotry to thrive either for personal beliefs or just to keep their platform populated and active. Maybe they know they’d cut a big % off by banning other sorts of bigotry and questionable content? Idk.