https://gitlab.com/treedome/treedome/-/releases

I was inspired by CherryTree to make my own note taking app. Please play around with this application, I welcome your feedback and issues.

Not that I claim Treedome to be any better than CherryTree. I’m trying my best to solve some of the pain points when using CherryTree, according to my daily usage.

• @Veritas@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    edit-2
    11 months ago

I’ve been searching for a program that would allow me to save my conversations with ChatGPT and other LLM models for later reference. Would this program enable me to save conversations with titles and easily search through them in the future? The ability to tag conversations and then search for specific tags would also be quite useful.

• @tengkuizdiharOP
      link
      311 months ago

This program doesn’t have a tagging system, but you can definitely add keywords onto the title for now and quick search it using ctrl+shift+p!

• True Blue
        link
        fedilink
        211 months ago

As someone who currently uses a note-taking app with tags, I’d highly recommended adding that as a feature if it’s not out of scope. I couldn’t imagine going back to taking notes without tags. It makes organization so much simpler.

• @tengkuizdiharOP
          link
          311 months ago

Never say never, the only reason why tag is not on the roadmap yet is because I couldnt find a way to add it without loading all of the tags into memory.

The encryption part is important after all.