The title comes from the article, but I agree with some of these changes. It’s making for an engaging show that also feels modern.

• @InvertedParallax@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    111 months ago

I’m OK with salvor because she’s an OK character. That red monk girl is really starting to grow on me.

I am very much NOT OK with anything having to do with Gaal, because she seems like a terrible character with a terrible actress.

Haven’t seen last night but last week was great specifically because it had 0 Gaal.

• downpunxx
      link
      fedilink
      411 months ago

Brother Constant is the most engaging character on the show now, and yeah Gaal’s a bummer

link
        fedilink
        edit-2
        11 months ago

Gaal: “I hate you, Hari, I don’t trust you, you ruined my life, I’m locking you in this computer and not doing anything you say!”

Also Gaal: “Choke me harder, Daddy Seldon!”

link
        fedilink
        211 months ago

I’m not normally triggered by characters like that, but I realized I liked the 2nd half of s1 a lot more because she finally stfu.

Her voice is beyond grating, her reactions don’t seem to match her environment, shes a genius/take charge woman who is always crying because shes helpless, and even beyond that she makes me want to stop watching and I don’t know why I hate her so much.