• @luciferofastora
    link
    1311 months ago

Meanwhile, you’ve been cheerfully dodging all the directly pertinent things like conservative platforms and spaces deleting opposing voices or disabling comments entirely, cries to “kill the X” where X is anything from libs to slurs and right wing acts of violence like shooting up clubs, churches, or storming the congress because your favourite TV show host no longer get to use the POTUS twitter to commit acts of stochastic terrorism.

But sure, not fighting strawmen designed to scare the gullible into fear of the “other” is the real fault. Nevermind the gross misrepresentation of what we mean by hate speech. “You won’t let me use slurs, you’re literally Hitler!”

The systematic persecution of jews started out with an increasing tide of hatred, misinformation and propaganda against them. We don’t need to wait until isolated acts become a systematic pattern to see the signs on the wall and try to fight them before it comes to that point.

Nobody sane thinks that forcing people to suck your cock is anything but rape, and in the famous case of a trans woman setting weight lifting records, she was competing in the male category. You’re getting mad over nothing and turning a blind eye to actual deception.

• @Whirlybird@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      111 months ago

I haven’t dodged anything. Have you asked me anything about any of these platforms? I don’t go on any of them. I have a twitter account with about 8 tweets over 10+ years, a Facebook account with even less posts over 20 years, an Instagram account with about the same, and a Lemmy account. Feel free to actually show me what you’re talking about and ask my thoughts on it though :)

You’re imagining and almost begging for a genocide that is not happening and never will happen just so you can say you were right. Again - how many trans people have the government systematically rounded up and executed? Zero. Not one. Nil.

Funny because I wasn’t talking about weightlifting 😂. I was talking about Lia Thomas. The fact that you couldn’t even pick the right time it happened is telling. Also laurel hubbard, the trans woman weightlifter who I assume you’re talking about, competed with women, not men. She broke their world records with warm up lifts.

• @Whirlybird@aussie.zone
      link
      fedilink
      edit-2
      11 months ago

Btw a Canadian trans woman just yesterday broke the national women’s deadlift record. This is the same trans woman that has won 8 out of the 9 events she has entered, often out lifting the second place taker by 40%. You read that right - the best lift in an entire event by a biological woman in some cases was ~200 pounds. This trans woman then wins with almost 300 pounds.

Oh and “She” also had the nerve to give an interview asking why all the “other women” are so weak. Yes, you read that right - https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-biological-male-record-holder-in-canadian-womens-powerlifting-complains-about-females-inability-to-lift-more-weight

At least after a man protested the CPUs transgender Self ID rules and entered and easily obliterated the competition - he is now the Canadian national women’s record holder, stopping the above trans woman from winning, “she” actually had a moment of introspection, questioning “hmm maybe what I’m doing isn’t actually fair when this other man did the same thing and won with ease?”: https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/30/coward-bigot-man-smashes-powerlifting-record-protest-trans-inclusion-womens-sports-canada/